How Much Does an Inflatable Water Slide Cost? - Austin TX Inflatable Bouncy House Rentals
How Much is an Inflatable Water Slide? Are They Expensive?
Is there a more exciting way to cool off than flying down an inflatable water slide? If so, we’d love to know what it is. But while an inflatable water slide is definitely a blast to use, is it also a blast to your wallet? Just how much does an inflatable water slide cost, really?
Vinyl Crossover™ Slides vs. Commercial Inflatable Water Slides
So what’s the difference between a Vinyl Crossover slide and a commercial inflatable water slide? And what’s with that huge price gap between them?
Our Vinyl Crossover Inflatables are designed and built with heavy duty vinyl, rather than the cheap nylon and polyester more commonly seen in consumer grade, retail level water slides. They’re built for consumer use, but using commercial grade materials. They’re a few steps above the retail inflatable water slides for sale on other websites, but a step below commercial inflatable water slides.
A commercial inflatable water slide is designed for use in the party and event rental industry. If you own a rental company and you’re looking for a unit to use as an inflatable water slide rental, you’d of course want a commercial inflatable.
So which one do you really want? Get a
- It’s for personal use; your family, your friends, and/or people in your neighborhood will be using it
- You plan to set it up once or twice per week, at most
- You’re using it on private property where there aren’t any liability concerns
- You anticipate less than 10 kids might use it in a single day
- You’ll use this as an inflatable water slide rental unit
- You plan on setting it up more than two or three times per week
- You’re using it for a church group, an afterschool program, a youth camp/summer camp, etc.
- You anticipate 10+ kids might use it in a single day
Need Help Finding the Perfect Inflatable Water Slide for Sale?
Buying an inflatable water slide can seem intimidating at first. It's not just a matter of answering this one question—how much does an inflatable water slide cost to buy—and moving on. There are so many options to choose from and design features to suss out. Each unit has its own pros and cons that ebb and flow with your planned usage. It can be a lot to take on!
That’s why we recommend you not go through all of this alone. Give Pogo’s expert sales team a call today at <1-512-743-5560/>